(SA)ATEA was formed in 2003 with the express intention of protecting and supporting the needs of Employers, with special emphasis on labour and legal assistance.
(SA)ATEA is a Non-Profit Employer organization that promotes the interests of Employers in South Africa across a broad spectrum of businesses.
To be the most sought-after Employer organization in South Africa.
To promote, represent, support and look after the interests of a wide range of Employer groups in South Africa.
Why choose (SA)ATEA?
- (SA)ATEA is the go-to Employer organization which has representation throughout South Africa.
- Provide a mouthpiece and communication channel for member industries and businesses.
- We are a rapidly growing Employer organization in South Africa.
- Our membership fees are affordable.
- We continue to innovate ideas and benefits for our members.
- Our Constitution regulates our activities.
- In order to be represented at Arbitration and matters of Dispute at either the CCMA or at a Bargaining Council, membership of an organization such as (SA)ATEA is obligatory.